On the Plaza de Santiago, austere image, almost monastic image of strength and giving by its false battlements and thick buttresses, the church dates from the century. XIII - XIV, only existing parish, until the sixteenth century.
Located in the Square of the Virgin, has its origin in the ancient Marian shrine, which during the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries was remodeled and expanded.
Located in the Solitude Square, next to the Virgin´s, is this hermitage simple rectangular building with a nave divided into two sections, separated by semicircular arch supported by pilasters, and attachments to the nature of the background behind the altar.
Located on the old road from Badajoz, near the Municipal Cemetery of the same name, is the hermitage. It is a seventeenth-century building restored in 1996 isolated made ??of stone and brick masonry
Located in the ”El Ahijón” (road to Higuera de Vargas, 7.300 km), grassland to celebrate the traditional pilgrimage to San Isidro.
”El Castillo de las Siete Torres,” which has its main entrance on Viento Street, was built in 1235 under the reign of Ferdinand III.
It is an eclectic mansion located on 42 Street of Jerez, built between the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. It is a free two-storey building of the central body and three on the side of over 800 m2, surrounded by orchards and gardens.
Located in the Square of Spain, ”Casino”, as it is popularly known, has a sophisticated elegance in architecture undulating geometries and curved lines that put the Art Nouveau.
Walking through some streets, squares and avenues are sources or view columns. Fonts are used today as an ornamental element.
Is located on Avenue Bradenton and was developed by students from the School of Arts and Crafts in Badajoz led by photographer, director of the School, Luis Martínez Giraldo in 2010.
It was built between 1939 and 1940 ”to remedy unemployment to be produced in the average time between the tasks of weeding and harvesting,” as stated in its Report on Construction.
It was originally called Royal Square, and later the Constitution Square, finally, to be named Spain Square in the mid-twentieth century.
Square structure has four entries.
Remodeling and appropriate between 2002-2004 by the students of a school workshop. Francisca Sosa´s Square is a large open space with irregular arcades and arches in iron structures