PALACE OF THE MARTINEZ LOGROÑO

PALACE OF THE MARTINEZ LOGROÑO

Preserves traces of Gothic, fifteenth century. It has a large quadrangular tower with granite blocks at the corners. The upper ends in triple molding with a pinnacle at each angle.

In the façade facing the Square of San Miguel are opened windows, with mullions in marble and family blazons. In one of the windows there is an inscription that appears as completion date 1470. Family Martínez de Logroño is known to come from La Rioja, arrived to Jerez in the fifteenth century, and since that time they also connected with Vargas, Silvas, Maraveres and other major lineages of the town.

Address: Spain Square
Town: Jerez de los Caballeros
Country: España
icon

Share

Google Play QR

Google Play QR

App Store QR

App Store QR